1 主知道法利赛人听见他收门徒，施洗，比约翰还多，(2 其实不是耶稣亲自施洗，乃是他的门徒施洗，）3 他就离了犹太，又往加利利去。 4 必须经过撒马利亚，5 于是到了撒马利亚的一座城，名叫叙加，靠近雅各给他儿子约瑟的那块地。 6 在那里有雅各井；耶稣因走路困乏，就坐在井旁。那时约有午正。 7 有一个撒马利亚的妇人来打水。耶稣对她说：「请你给我水喝。」（8 那时门徒进城买食物去了。）9 撒马利亚的妇人对他说：「你既是犹太人，怎么向我一个撒马利亚妇人要水喝呢？」原来犹太人和撒马利亚人没有来往。 10 耶稣回答说：「你若知道神的恩赐，和对你说『给我水喝』的是谁，你必早求他，他也必早给了你活水。」11 妇人说：「先生，没有打水的器具，井又深，你从哪里得活水呢？12 我们的祖宗雅各将这井留给我们，他自己和儿子并牲畜也都喝这井里的水，难道你比他还大吗？」13 耶稣回答说：「凡喝这水的还要再渴；14人若喝我所赐的水就永远不渴。我所赐的水要在他里头成为泉源，直涌到永生。」15 妇人说：「先生，请把这水赐给我，叫我不渴，也不用来这么远打水。」16 耶稣说：「你去叫你丈夫也到这里来。」17 妇人说：「我没有丈夫。」耶稣说：「你说没有丈夫是不错的。18 你已经有五个丈夫，你现在有的并不是你的丈夫。你这话是真的。」19 妇人说：「先生，我看出你是先知。20 我们的祖宗在这山上礼拜，你们倒说，应当礼拜的地方是在耶路撒冷。」21 耶稣说：「妇人，你当信我。时候将到，你们拜父，也不在这山上，也不在耶路撒冷。22 你们所拜的，你们不知道；我们所拜的，我们知道，因为救恩是从犹太人出来的。23 时候将到，如今就是了，那真正拜父的，要用心灵和诚实拜他，因为父要这样的人拜他。」24 神是个灵*，所以拜他的必须用心灵和诚实拜他。 25 妇人说：「我知道弥赛亚（就是那称为基督的）要来；他来了，必将一切的事都告诉我们。」26 耶稣说：「这和你说话的就是他！」27当下门徒回来，就希奇耶稣和一个妇人说话；只是没有人说：「你是要什么？」或说：「你为什么和她说话？」28 那妇人就留下水罐子，往城里去，对众人说：29 「你们来看！有一个人将我素来所行的一切事都给我说出来了，莫非这就是基督吗？」30 众人就出城，往耶稣那里去。 31 这其间，门徒对耶稣说：「拉比，请吃。」32耶稣说：「我有食物吃，是你们不知道的。」33 门徒就彼此对问说：「莫非有人拿什么给他吃吗？」34耶稣说：「我的食物就是遵行差我来者的旨意，做成他的工。35 你们岂不说『到收割的时候还有四个月』吗？我告诉你们，举目向田观看，庄稼已经熟了*，可以收割了。36 收割的人得工价，积蓄五谷到永生，叫撒种的和收割的一同快乐。37 俗语说：『那人撒种，这人收割』，这话可见是真的。38 我差你们去收你们所没有劳苦的；别人劳苦，你们享受他们所劳苦的。」39 那城里有好些撒马利亚人信了耶稣，因为那妇人作见证说： 「他将我素来所行的一切事都给我说出来了。」40 于是撒马利亚人来见耶稣，求他在他们那里住下，他便在那里住了两天。 41 因耶稣的话，信的人就更多了，42 便对妇人说：「现在我们信，不是因为你的话，是我们亲自听见了，知道这真是救世主。」
1. 无法逃避的逃避: 不想面对却必须面对的事情经常发生在人们生活中，
2. 逃避的原因: 什么是你生命中最需要解决的问题？什么是你想要想请求神为你解决的问题？是工作问题？是恋爱问题？是儿女问题？是婚姻问题？是金钱的问题？是父母地位问题？你是如何靠自己的解决这些问题的？你不断尝试，不停地追求？不择手段地得到？你是否有这个撒玛利亚妇人的经历不断尝试，又不断地失败，但自己又无法停下来？
3. 「水的问题」揭露我们的真正内心境况，因为我们常常被自己欺骗，自以为爱神， 敬拜神，自以为我们自己是一个不错的人，但是实际上在神面前，我们的本相是贪婪的，是自义的，是拜偶像的。
• 耶稣若不是你的一切，他就不是你的主。他若是你的主， 他就是你一切的主！
Scripture: John 4: 1-42
4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”17 “I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.” 27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?” 28 Then, leaving her water jar, the woman went back to the town and said to the people, 29 “Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did. Could this be the Messiah?” 30 They came out of the town and made their way toward him.31 Meanwhile his disciples urged him, “Rabbi, eat something.”32 But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”33 Then his disciples said to each other, “Could someone have brought him food?”34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work. 35 Don’t you have a saying, ‘It’s still four months until harvest’? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. 36 Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. 37 Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps’ is true. 38 I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor.” 39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” 40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”
Many phenomena in life are often incomprehensible. Sometimes, the small problem you think is a big problem in the eyes of others. Sometimes your big problem is a small problem in the eyes of others. What's more interesting is that everyone has a lot of problems. Poor people have problems with poor people, rich people have problems with rich people, and rich people not only have more money than others, but also have more problems than people. So, when you envy others to be rich, don't forget the problem of envy them.
1. "Water crisis" is common
(1) The unavoidable escape: Things that you don’t want to face but have to face often happen in people’s lives. (2) Reasons for escape: What is the most important problem in your life? What are the problems you want to ask God to solve for you? Is it a work problem? Is it a love issue? Is it a child problem? Is it a marriage problem? Is it a matter of money? Is it the parental status? How do you solve these problems on your own? Do you keep trying, keep pursuing? Solve it by any means? Do you have the experience of this Samaritan woman who keeps trying and failing, but can't stop herself? 2. The essence of the water crisis: the issue of worship All problems in life are essentially "water problems." (1) "Water problems" are some of the urgent problems we encounter in our lives that need to be solved. We think that as long as we solve them, we can be happy. (2) The "water problem" is what God puts in our lives to let us see who we are worshiping and who is the idol of our life. (3) "The water problem" reveals our true inner state of mind, because we are often deceived by ourselves, thinking that we love and worship God, thinking that we are good persons, but in fact, in front of God, our true image is greedy, self-righteous, and idolatry. 3. Break away from idol’s life characteristics (1) The manifestation of giving up idols and worshiping Jesus is that the "water problem" is no longer the focus. (2) The manifestation of giving up idols and worshiping Jesus is that she can face herself and others. (3) The third manifestation of abandoning idols and worshiping the true God is that the worshiper becomes the channel of the gospel. In fact, the essence of evangelism is to abandon idols and worship Jesus. Now we have the secret of evangelism: when do we start? When meeting God. What to preach? I dare to face what I fear and preach that I have met Christ. What is the effect of the gospel? 4. The disciples also have their own “water crisis” Serving the Lord is not superficial work, but bravely opening up one's life and pointing out Jesus Christ to everyone. This is the harvest! 5. Jesus Christ is the living water of life
Those who are not thirsty are connected with Jesus Christ, the fountain of living water. Jesus said: Whoever believes in me flows out of a fountain of living water in his belly. Jesus Christ was word becoming flesh and was crucified! With his own blood, he melted the dam of sin that separated men and God. Jesus used himself as a blockbuster, destroying Satan's actions, destroying the embankment of sin, and introducing living water into the heart hungry and thirst for righteousness! Conclusion • No matter how big a failure a person thinks he is, how worthless, how big problems and challenges he faces, Jesus Christ is willing to take the initiative to save you! Jesus Christ is also the Savior of all who suffer! • Everything we consider to be extremely important: studies, work, love, marriage, children, money, fame and fortune. We thirst if we don't get, and we won't quench our thirst even if we get them. Until one day, death takes all these away! • Worship the Lord and receive all satisfactions in him. • Jesus is the fountain of living water! • Jesus Christ can be the true satisfaction of our hearts! • Only Jesus overcomes death and gives us eternal life! • If Jesus is not everything to you, he is not your Lord. If he is your master, he is the master of everything!
Whatever you do, don’t forget that He is calling you to harvest crops and preach the gospel to others!