22第二日，站在海那边的众人知道那里没有别的船，只有一只小船，又知道耶稣没有同他的门徒上船，乃是门徒自己去的。 23然而，有几只小船从提比哩亚来，靠近主祝谢后分饼给人吃的地方。 24众人见耶稣和门徒都不在那里，就上了船，往迦百农去找耶稣。 25既在海那边找着了，就对他说：拉比，是几时到这里来的？ 26耶稣回答说：我实实在在的告诉你们，你们找我，并不是因见了神迹，乃是因吃饼得饱。 27不要为那必坏的食物劳力，要为那存到永生的食物劳力，就是人子要赐给你们的，因为人子是父神所印证的。 28众人问他说：我们当行什么，才算做神的工呢？ 29耶稣回答说：信神所差来的，这就是做神的工。 30他们又说：你行什么神迹，叫我们看见就信你;你到底做什么事呢？ 31我们的祖宗在旷野吃过吗哪，如经上写着说：他从天上赐下粮来给他们吃。 32耶稣说：我实实在在的告诉你们，那从天上来的粮不是摩西赐给你们的，乃是我父将天上来的真粮赐给你们。33因为神的粮就是那从天上降下来、赐生命给世界的。 34他们说：主啊，常将这粮赐给我们！ 35耶稣说：我就是生命的粮。 到我这里来的，必定不饿;信我的，永远不渴。 36只是我对你们说过，你们已经看见我，还是不信。 37凡父所赐给我的人必到我这里来;到我这里来的，我总不丢弃他。 38因为我从天上降下来，不是要按自己的意思行，乃是要按那差我来者的意思行。 39差我来者的意思就是：他所赐给我的，叫我一个也不失落，在末日却叫他复活。 40因为我父的意思是叫一切见子而信的人得永生，并且在末日我要叫他复活。 41犹太人因为耶稣说我是从天上降下来的粮，就私下议论他，42说：这不是约瑟的儿子耶稣吗？ 他的父母我们岂不认得吗？ 他如今怎么说我是从天上降下来的呢？ 43耶稣回答说：你们不要大家议论。 44若不是差我来的父吸引人，就没有能到我这里来的;到我这里来的，在末日我要叫他复活。45在先知书上写着说：他们都要蒙神的教训。 凡听见父之教训又学习的，就到我这里来。 46这不是说有人看见过父;惟独从神来的，他看见过父。 47我实实在在的告诉你们，信的人有永生。 48我就是生命的粮。 49你们的祖宗在旷野吃过吗哪，还是死了。 50这是从天上降下来的粮，叫人吃了就不死。 51我是从天上降下来生命的粮;人若吃这粮，就必永远活着。 我所要赐的粮就是我的肉，为世人之生命所赐的。 52因此，犹太人彼此争论说：这个人怎能把他的肉给我们吃呢？ 53耶稣说：我实实在在的告诉你们，你们若不吃人子的肉，不喝人子的血，就没有生命在你们里面。 54吃我肉、喝我血的人就有永生，在末日我要叫他复活。 55我的肉真是可吃的，我的血真是可喝的。 56吃我肉、喝我血的人常在我里面，我也常在他里面。 57永活的父怎样差我来，我又因父活着;照样，吃我肉的人也要因我活着。 58这就是从天上降下来的粮。 吃这粮的人就永远活着，不像你们的祖宗吃过吗哪还是死了。 59这些话是耶稣在迦百农会堂里教训人说的。
对世界的认识本质上分为两种：一种是整个世界为一个整体的，不分创造和被造。 一种世界观是创造者和被造物所组成的。 这个世界本质上只有两种宗教。 一种是人找神的宗教， 另一种是神找人的宗教。 而在约翰福音第六章这两种宗教有了一次最亲密的对话。
一、耶稣启示人所面临的四大悲剧 （v. 22-26）
1. 人跟随耶稣基督的动机是错误的。 (v.26)
2. 人的生命目标错误。 (v.27)
3. 人达到目标的方法错误。 (v.28)
4. 人的行动错误： 本应顺服神，但却选择挑战神。 (v.30)
人们的响应： 我要 （v.34）
三、吃生命的粮： （跟随我的益处）（v. 35-40）
1. 生命的粮让人完全满足 （v.35）
2. 生命之粮让人有安全感 （v. 37）
3. 生命之粮让人末日复活 （v 39-40）
创世记2：16 耶和华 神吩咐他说：「园中各样树上的果子，你可以随意吃，17 只是分别善恶树上的果子，你不可吃，因为你吃的日子必定死！ 」
• 耶稣基督就是天上的粮， 吃了天粮人也就是信靠他的人就得享永远的满足、平安和末日的复活！ 你有满足， 有平安， 有复活的盼望和保证吗？
• 如果你的回答是肯定的， 你的使命是要传福音，来顺服地执行使徒行传第一章8节的吩咐：圣灵降临在你们身上，你们就必得着能力，并要在耶路撒冷、犹太全地，和撒马利亚，直到地极，作我的见证。
• 你是否愿意成为一个顺服的基督徒？ 你在传福音吗？ 你在向恨你的人传福音吗？ 你在向你恨的人传福音吗？ 你再向不理解你，你也不理解的人传福音吗？
Scripture: John 6: 22-59
22 The next day the crowd that had stayed on the opposite shore of the lake realized that only one boat had been there, and that Jesus had not entered it with his disciples, but that they had gone away alone. 23 Then some boats from Tiberias landed near the place where the people had eaten the bread after the Lord had given thanks. 24 Once the crowd realized that neither Jesus nor his disciples were there, they got into the boats and went to Capernaum in search of Jesus.25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, “Rabbi, when did you get here?”26 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, you are looking for me, not because you saw the signs I performed but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”30 So they asked him, “What sign then will you give that we may see it and believe you? What will you do? 31 Our ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written: ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’[a]”32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”34 “Sir,” they said, “always give us this bread.”35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”41 At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’[b] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me. 46 No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. 47 Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”52 Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”53 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.
The knowledge of the world is essentially divided into two types: one is the world as a whole, regardless of creation and created. A worldview is composed of creators and created things. There are essentially only two religions in this world. One is the religion where people look for god, and the other is the religion where God looks for people. In the sixth chapter of Gospel of John, these two religions have a most intimate dialogue.
1. The four tragedies that Jesus revealed to mankind (v. 22-26)
Four tragedies faced by mankind: wrong motivation; wrong goal; wrong method; wrong action;
1. The motivation of people to follow Jesus Christ is wrong. (v.26)
2. The goal of human life is wrong. (v.27)
3. The way people reach their goals is wrong. (v.28)
4. Man’s actions are wrong: He should have obeyed God, but he chose to challenge God. (v.30)
2. Jesus is the bread given by Heavenly Father, surpassing the miracles experienced by your ancestors (v.22-33)
People's response: I want (v.34)
3. Eat the bread of life: (The benefits of following me) (v. 35-40)
The benefits of eating the bread of life. In summary, there are three points:
1. The bread of life makes a person completely satisfied (v.35)
2. The bread of life makes people feel safe (v. 37)
3. The bread of life resurrects the last days (v 39-40)
Gen. 2:16The Lord God commanded him: "You can eat the fruits of all the trees in the garden. 17 You can only eat the fruits of the trees that distinguish good and evil. You must not eat it, because the day you eat it will surely die!"
No matter where a person is or what he is doing, his faithful partner, death, will always follow him. ——Athol Fugard
Conclusion: Jesus is the bread of life
· Jesus Christ is the bread of heaven, and those who eat the bread of heaven, that is, those who trust in him, will enjoy eternal satisfaction, peace, and resurrection in the last days! Do you have satisfaction, peace, hope and assurance of resurrection?
· If your answer is yes, your mission is to preach the gospel and obediently implement the command of Acts Chapter 8: The Holy Spirit falls on you, and you will gain power and be in Jerusalem and Judea, the whole earth, and Samaria, to the end of the earth, bear my testimony.
· Are you willing to become an obedient Christian? Are you preaching the gospel? Are you preaching the gospel to those who hate you? Are you preaching the gospel to people you hate? Do you no longer preach the gospel to people who don’t understand you and you don’t?