经文 :【约翰福音14 : 6 - 9】
7 你们若认识我，也就认识我的父。从今以后，你们认识他，并且已经看见他。 」
一、基督信仰的中心 – 我是
二、基督信仰的抉择 – 道路
三、基督信仰的重心 – 真理
四、基督信仰的关键 – 生命
Scripture: John 14: 6-9
Lord is the way, truth, life 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
1. The center of Christianity - I am 2. The choice of Christianity - the way 3. The focus of Christianity - truth 4. The key to Christianity - life
1. Please share your gains and feeling touched in today's message?
2. Why did the disciples' curiosity surpass their sorrow? What are they curious about? What do they want?
3. Jesus said that no one can go to the Father without me? Does Jesus mean that we want to believe in Jesus? All disciples followed Jesus, what did Jesus emphasize? What is the focus of Jesus?
4. Jesus said that I am the way, the truth, and the life. The speaker said that this is not Jesus introducing himself, but modifying “I am.” Yes, emphasizing these three things is the key to getting to the Father. What is the way, truth, life?
5. Share the specific content which you want to practice so that you can follow the "way, truth and life" to go to the Father?