经文 ：【马可福音 10：13-16 】
• 基督是大卫的子孙。 大卫的国指向基督的国： 直到永永远远。
• 门徒拦阻小孩子到耶稣这里来，轻视讨饭的瞎子， 还争作老大，简直是劣迹斑斑啊！
• 我们常念主祷文：「愿你的国降临。 愿你的旨意行在地上、如同行在天上。」
• 我们中间、谁愿为大，就必作我们的用人; 谁愿为首、就必作众人的仆人。
• 谁能得救呢？ 耶稣说：「在人是不能、在神却不然，因为神凡事都能。」
诗篇131：24 ：「我的心平稳安静，好像断过奶的孩子在他母亲的怀中。 」
5、 教会生活如何操练谦卑束腰，彼此顺服？ 因为神阻挡骄傲的人，赐恩给谦卑的人。
Scripture: Mark 10:13-16
13 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them.
14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
The society at that time looked down on children, but Jesus loved them
1. The apostles cannot even compare with the blind beggar in knowing Jesus
Christ is the son of David. The kingdom of David points to the kingdom of Christ: forever and ever.
Jesus preached the gospel to the poor, ….. and the blind could see
The disciples prevented the little children from coming to Jesus, despised the blind beggar, and tried to be great. It was a shame!
We often recite the Lord’s Prayer: "May your kingdom come. May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
2. This is a characteristic of the kingdom of God that is present among us.
Whoever wants to be great among us must be our servant; whoever wants to be the first must be the servant of all.
This is also the characteristic of a person who has been born again and saved.
Who can be saved? Jesus said: "It is impossible with man, but not with God, because God can do with all things."
3. Our salvation (entering the kingdom of God) is by grace.
We are born again and saved, that is, repent and turn to God and become like children; we are just like that in the kingdom of God. Jesus replied: "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."
4. Believing in Jesus, entering the kingdom of God
You cannot enter the kingdom of God unless you come to Jesus. John 1:12: “Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”
Be a child of God the rest of our lives.Psalm 131:24: “But I have calmed and quieted myself,I am like a weaned child with its mother;”
1. Why do the disciples prevent children from coming to Jesus?
2. The compassionate and gracious God is not easy to get angry. May I ask the deep reason why Jesus is angry?
3. How much does Jesus love children?
4. What kind of a person is in the kingdom of God?
5. How does church life practice humility and obedience to each other? Because God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.