26 耶稣见母亲和他所爱的那门徒站在旁边，就对他母亲说：「母亲，看，你的儿子！ 」
但他们迎接救主得到方式就是杀死他。 然而， 这就是神的计划。 神爱的超越就在如此， 他不是按照人当受的惩罚对待人，乃是给人悔改得救的机会。
耶稣被挂在经历十字架的痛苦时候，他竭尽自己在世的最后力气，睁开眼睛看见了给自己肉体的母亲马利亚和自己所爱的门徒。 他做了作为人子在世的最后一件事：为马利亚安排了儿子， 为约翰安排了母亲。
耶稣的两个"看"，特别地把两个似乎没有太大关系的人拉近到了人世间最近的距离。 然而，这个距离不是血缘所成就的，乃是十字架的宝血所成就的。 十字架宝血所成就的远远超过人的血缘关系所成就的。
3. 混合性关系——熟人——人情法则——中间一层——中间连带（混合关系 ：人情交换、一般社会交换关系）
- 人起初被造的时候， 乃是被造在十字的关系中， 垂直的关系就是神与人的关系， 水平的关系是人与人之间的关系。 然而，起初这种关系因为始祖犯罪失去了其完美。
- 十字关系失去了垂直的关系，只剩下水平的关系是无法达到完美的。 没有神，维持人与人之间的关系不是难，而是不可能。
- 然而， 因着神的怜悯，他差遣自己的儿子来到世界拯救失去与神关系的人。
- 因为耶稣基督在十字架上死的代价，他恢复了神与人之间的关系，从此以后在基督里的人与人的关系才真正恢复。 而在基督里的人也得了能力去和罪人建立健康的关系， 成为拯救罪人的桥梁。
作为儿女，能给自己母亲的是非常有限。 儿女无法让母亲多一日地上的年月， 儿女顶多能供应食物给他们，但是，儿女不能保证他们的健康和幸福。 然而， 一位在基督的里的母亲是多么有福气， 在基督里她拥有了神所赐的诸多的儿女。
作为母亲， 一个真正的母亲最愿意的事情就是祝福自己的孩子。 但是， 同样母亲的祝福也是有限的，甚至常常是无力的。 孩子小时候最爱吃的食物，等孩子们长大之后，也不再是他们所喜爱的。 然而，在基督里的母亲有福了，因为在基督里神给了更多的儿女，你总是能够把你的儿女的爱奉献给更多的人。
因为有耶稣，我们在主里面成为一家人。 没有儿女的要成为众多人的父母， 没有父母的，有更多的爹娘来照顾。 因为有耶稣， 没一个基督徒是孤儿， 因为有耶稣，没有一个父母是孤寡老人。
Scripture: [John 19:26-27]
26 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple he loved standing by, he said to his mother, "Mother*, look, your son!"
27 Then he said to the disciple, "Look, your mother!" From then on, the disciple took her to his home.
· Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross, and his flesh experienced tremendous pain. He came to the world he created with the goal of saving the humans who betrayed him.
· But the way they received the Savior was to kill him. However, this is God's plan. This is the transcendence of God's love. He does not treat people according to the punishment they deserve, but gives people a chance to repent and be saved.
· When Jesus was hung in the pain of the cross, he used up his last strength in the world and opened his eyes to see his mother Mary and his beloved disciple. He did the last thing he did as a son of man: he arranged a son for Mary and a mother for John.
1. Mother, look, your son (John 19:26-27/Lu 2:34-35)
2. Look, your mother
· Jesus on the cross found her son before the cross for his mother Mary. At the same time, the Savior on the cross also found his mother before the cross for his disciple John.
· The two "looks" of Jesus especially brought two people who seem to have little relationship to the closest distance in the world. However, this distance is not achieved by blood, but by the blood of the cross. What the blood of the cross accomplishes far exceeds the accomplishment of human blood relations. 3. Have a relationship with Jesus, have a relationship with each other ▪ Interpersonal relationship-- Sociologist Kwang-Kuo Hwang divides relationships into three categories: (1) Expressive Ties – family - law of needs - the innermost layer - strong ties (guaranteed relationship); (2) Instrumental Ties – stranger - fairness law - the outermost layer - weak connection (general exchange relationship); (3) Mixed Ties – acquaintances -rules of human relations - middle level-middle joints (mixed relations: exchange of human feelings, general social exchange relations)
▪ Mother ▪ Children ▪ Relationship with God
· When people were first created, they were created in a cross relationship. The vertical relationship is the relationship between God and people and the horizontal relationship is between people. However, this relationship has lost its perfection since sins entered the ancestors.
· The cross relationship cannot be perfect once the vertical relationship is lost. Without the relationship with God, it is not only hard but impossible to maintain the relationship between people.
· However, because of God's mercy, He sent his Son to the world to save those who have lost their relationships with God.
Because of the price of death paid by Jesus Christ on the Cross, he restored the relationship between God and people.From then on, the relationship between people in Christ is truly restored.And people in Christ have gained the power to establish healthy relationships with sinners, and become bridges to save the sinners.
· As children, there is very little that they can give to their mothers. Children cannot allow their mothers to spend more days on the earth. Children can at best provide mothers with food. However, children cannot guarantee their health and happiness. However, how blessed is a mother in Christ, in Christ she has many children given by God.
· As a mother, what a true mother wants most is to bless her children. However, the mother’s blessings are also limited and often weak. Children’s favorite food when they are young will no longer be their favorite when they grow up. However, mothers in Christ are blessed, because in Christ God has given more children, and you can always dedicate your children’s love to more people.
· Because of Jesus, we become a family in the Lord. Those without children have to be the parents of many people, and those without parents have more parents to take care of. Because of Jesus, no Christian is an orphan, and because of Jesus, no parent is a widow or widower.