从耶稣的眼光看世界 (44节) (45节) (48节) (47节)
谁是生命的主? 那些倚仗财货自夸钱财多的人，一个也无法赎自己的弟兄，也不能替他将赎价给神，叫他长远活着，不见朽坏。因为赎他 生命的价值极贵，只可永远罢休。
一、当信耶稣的话 --- 顺服神的话
二、当信耶稣 --- 信他是神的儿子 记这些神迹，要叫你们信耶稣是基督，是神的儿子，并且叫你们信了他，就可以因他的名得生命。
最大的神迹， 耶稣自己成了神迹:他自己被钉死在十字架上，三天后覆活。谁当信耶稣?所有的人都当信! 信了他，就可以因他的名得生命。
耶稣是我们信心的创始者和完成者，现在就坐在神宝座的右边。(50节) (53节) (54节) (39节) (40节) (42节)
43 After the two days he left for Galilee. 44 (Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honor in his own country.) 45 When he arrived in Galilee, the Galileans welcomed him. They had seen all that he had done in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, for they also had been there.46 Once more he visited Cana in Galilee, where he had turned the water into wine. And there was a certain royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum. 47 When this man heard that Jesus had arrived in Galilee from Judea, he went to him and begged him to come and heal his son, who was close to death. 48 “Unless you people see signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe.”49 The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.”50 “Go,” Jesus replied, “your son will live.” The man took Jesus at his word and departed. 51 While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living. 52 When he inquired as to the time when his son got better, they said to him, “Yesterday, at one in the afternoon, the fever left him.”53 Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” So he and his whole household believed. 54 This was the second sign Jesus performed after coming from Judea to Galilee.
Seeing the world through Jesus' eyes
1. The prophet is not respected locally
2. The Galileans received him because they saw his miracles
3. This unbelieving and perverse generation
4. Who is the Lord of Life? Those who relied on wealth and boasted that they had a lot of wealth could not redeem their brothers, nor could they give the ransom to God for him, so that he could live for a long time without seeing corruption. Because the price of redeeming one’s life is extremely high, he can only give up forever.
(v44) (v45) (v48) (v47)
A. Believe in Jesus' words --- Obey God's words
1. You will be blessed by believing in what Jesus said
2. The power of words
B. Believe in Jesus --- Believe in Him as the Son of God. Remember these miracles so that you can believe that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God, and that if you believe in Him, you can have life in His name.
C. Who should believe in Jesus?
1. The first miracle of Cana, that is, the miracle of turning water into wine, the disciples believed in Jesus then.
2. The second miracle of Cana, the minister and his whole family believed in Jesus
3. The greatest miracle, Jesus himself became a miracle: He himself was nailed to the cross and came back to life on the third day. Who should believe in Jesus? All people should believe! If you believe in him, you can have life in his name.
Summary and Review:
The Samaritans believed in Jesus because of the woman's testimony
Because of Jesus' words, more people believed in Jesus.
We believe in Jesus, not because of human words, but we have personally heard it, knowing that this is really the Savior. Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
People who have faith are the children of Abraham. What Abraham believed is the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being the things that were not. Abraham believed that God can bring people back to life from the dead, so, metaphorically, he (and the ministers) did get his son back from the dead.
Focus exclusively on Jesus
Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, and now sits on the right side of the throne of God.
(v50) (v53) (v54)
(v39) (v40) (v42)